MNSAT brings together leading researchers in ICT for government and industry representatives, including decision-makers with an interest in using ICT for researchers focusing on ICT effects on ICT & electronics industry.
MNSAT gather all public, private and civil society organizations from across the humanitarian and international development community. Participants share how they’ve used innovations in technology to increase the impact of their work. Highly interactive and hands-on, the conference attracts a diverse audience of technical advisors, executives, and others who offer a range of practical insights on applying technology to development, humanitarian, and conservation challenges.
Also MNSAT will be focusing on major space and satellites industries along with satellites applications towards ICT and the innovation of technology, R&D and the concentration over the telecommunication, remote sensing and signal & image processing.
First Time in MENA region
|1st International Workshop
Hands on “How to BUILD NanoSatellite”
|2nd International Workshop
MNSAT will gather all industry sectors interesting in Small Satellites research, and commercial applications from academics, governments, businesses and public / private TV & Radio broadcasters.
1- Earth Observation
2- Agriculture & remote sensing
3- Marine and fishing
5- Topography and geometry
6- Oil & Gas industry
7- Civil, government and urban works
9- Telecommunication and tracking system
A) Nano-Micro Satellite missions
B) Nano – Micro Satellite Technologies and infrastructure
C) Telecommunication & Satellite Applications
D) Computer and network
* Web servers and services
* Algorithms and Models of Computing — Approximate and inexact computing, quantum and probabilistic computing
* Biological Computing Models — Brain computing, neural computing, computational neuroscience, biologically-inspired architectures Limits on Technology Scaling and Moore’s Law — Defect- and variability-tolerant designs, graph and other novel materials, nanoscale design, optoelectronics, dark silicon.
Certificate of Participation from MNSAT
to all attendees and students
All papers will be published by Springer indexed conference proceeding
International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology (IJSRST)
The publication time will be within 15 days from the date of payment. All the authors of the manuscripts will be provided with e-Ceririficates as well.
Volumes published series are made available to the following indexing services:
- ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index – Science (CPCI-S), included in ISI Web of Science
- EI Engineering Index (Compendex and Inspec databases)
- ACM Digital Library
- Google Scholar
- Zentralblatt MATH
All papers or posters will be published via Springer LNEE is a conference proceeding series which reports the latest research and developments in Electrical Engineering, namely:
- Communication, Networks, and Information Theory
- Computer Engineering
- Signal, Image, Speech and Information Processing
- Circuits and Systems Bioengineering
For general information, contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Thanks to MNSAT model sponsor