The following guidelines must be strictly followed in order for any accepted paper to be included in the conference proceedings (You may submit abstract before 26th Oct. after 26th Oct. authors will need to submit a full paper) :
- The final camera ready version must be prepared according to the IEEE Conference Template or Springer Guideline Template and should respects the following guidelines:
- All reviewers’ comments should be addressed.
- The Title, authors, affiliations, emails, abstract, keywords should be the same in the manuscript and in Easychair system.
- Denote the corresponding author with an asterisk (*).
- Don’t add page numbering.
- Use full name (i.e. Albert Smith) instead of abbreviated name format (i.e. A. Smith).
- Authors should make sure that the English of their papers meets the required standard.
- It is also the obligation of the authors to make sure that all sources of the research used in their papers have been adequately referenced. Papers with any kind of plagiarism will be systematically excluded from this publication. IEEE has a very strict policy against plagiarism in all its publications and it publishes on a regular basis a black list of authors who are banned from publishing in its journals and in the DL owing to plagiarism. Authors wishing to check possible plagiarism in their papers may use free plagiarism detection tools such as Plagiarism Checker.
- The quality of figures, photos and tables is also a very important requirement for this publication.
- No security settings should be applied to the PDF file to allow post editions.
- No hyperlinks should be included in the document (e. g., clickable website addresses in the references).
- Authors must submit the camera-ready version of the paper by updating the existing version, using MNSAT EasyChair online submission system
- The IEEE Copyright Form is to be filled in (with required information, i.e. paper title and authors list), and signed in ink. A scanned version of it may be submitted in JPG or PDF format to email@example.com (add your paper ID in the subject of your email).
- The MNSAT’18 registration should be done online. At least one of the authors listed in the paper must register for MNSAT’18.
- It is worth noting that failure to present the paper in the conference can result in excluding it from distribution after the conference.
For general information, contact : firstname.lastname@example.org